Hello 🙋♀️ dear fellow virtual travellers, how is your concentration span? I hope it’s much better than mine.
Am sitting here on the sofa for several hours trying to get a grip on the 6th smallest country in the world but all I can get is “biggest producer of dentures in the world!” 🤯 Really?
I am taking you to a cute and peculiar country today. It is the only area left officially belonging to the roman empire and was forgotten by its royal house for a couple of years. Yes, it’s true or so say some YouTube videos. 😎
Where do I lead you? To Lichtenstein, and as my brain says “nada” I offer you a playlist of YouTube videos about this curious country I visited once many many moons ago. But hey I can’t remember anything besides it was so warm in Malbun we could sit outside at my birthday at the end of October smack bang in the middle of the Alps 🌄. No wonder the scientists warned us of climate change. But that’s another story.
So please enjoy these Lichtenstein video’s I managed to curate for your enjoyment:
Music-wise I am even more confused. They sing those Lichtensteinians 🎶. In Choirs. Lots of them. And they seem to like heavy metal. Not sure if the choirs sing heavy metal too or if the heavy metal bands are in choirs. Life undoubtedly has become complicated dear readers.
With the last of my sanity, I managed to bring you a couple of bands & singers from Lichtenstein in this playlist. But I want to warmly suggest to you a fellow blogger who resides in Lichtenstein (as far as I know…🤔). Her name is Erika Kind, and she has created 11 beautiful love songs that you can hear here on her blog. Please enjoy.
And as for beating cancer? My body does its upmost to fight whatever chemo is throwing at me currently. That’s why this post is a little smaller while not fully wordless. 😜
And where are we going next week?
Come Away With Me 2020 Musical Challenge Country for Monday, August 31st, 2020
I am taking a rather random route around the world, but sometimes it makes sense. Next week we venture into Hungary. Please find musicians from Hungary on CatchBudapest page.
As for the suggestions to take part:
- Join in! No matter where, when and with what. You missed the first week? Don’t worry. Just jump in when it suits you.
- Send us the link! The ping-back option does not always work so please leave a link in the comments of the post on the day you take part. Or leave it at the “Come Away With Me 2020 FB page“
- Tag your post either with ” Come Away With Me Musical Challenge”/ #CoAwWiMeMuCh” / “Come Away with Me 2020 Musical Challenge” o/“CoAwWiMe2020MuCh” / . You can also use these as hashtags for Twitter and other Social Networks to give your post more exposure. If you add #blog and #music with your hashtags it will get you more readers.
- No matter which music or country the prompt favours you create with it whatever you please. This is supposed to be a fun challenge and no chore.
- I post a prompt for the next week with every “Come Away With Me 2020 post” I write.
- If you like, use this picture for your readers to find the posts.
Please stay a little longer and find my poetry posts on The Bee Creates… on Weebly. Thanks!
You are more into photography? Then please check out my photo posts on Bee Wordless on Blogger.
You can also find my photos on Dreamstime (affiliate link, you do not need to buy anything but if you do I get 10% from your purchase).
Just one more thing before you go: The hospital that is treating me is fundraising for a dedicated breast cancer unit which would allow same-day diagnosis and better premises for patients and staff.
Please, if you can spare a little money hop over to their Just Giving Page and give as little or much as you can. Or share the page on your social media. Your support means a lot to me! Thank you very much.
Thanks my dears, for staying with me until the end. I appreciate your presence. Please stay safe, stay kind and remember that you rock!
Affiliate link (you do not need to buy anything but if you do, I get referral rewards. Thanks)