I suspect I was a little crazy writing all these blogs and work… but now I am left with integrating tons of old posts :-). Feel free to take part even if it is an old prompt.
That is one thing SELF-Awareness Sunday is about: Self-expression.
I express myself in my blogs and I have started a few as you can see in this post. For all those in a hurry :-). I have started several blogs and even if I only work on two now some are still in existence:
Phoenixrisesagain (bi-lingual German/English)
Phoenix’s Poems & Stories (English)
Phoenix’s Gedichte und Geschichten (German)
Morsmart at the end of the Galaxy (English)
My digital camera and me (English)
My lost souls (English)
Zara a writing story (English)
Something random now and then (German/English)
Please help Aurela (English/fundraising)
The Bee Writes (my main blog/English)
And of course, my poetry with my latest project called: A Prompt A Day For Bee
What about you? How do you express yourself?
This post is part of my SELF-Awareness Sunday. Here you can find out how to take part:
SELF-Awareness Sunday rules/suggestions
- write a post about anything that makes you “YOU”: share experiences, show your art, enlighten us with your wisdom… you get the gist
- the exact topic is entirely up to you and the posts are strictly Stream of Consciousness as I believe this way of writing gives you great insights in who you are and what is hidden underneath the surface
- post it to your blog or as a comment on my SELF-Awareness Sunday post and tag it with “SELF-Awareness Sunday”
- If you wrote a post put a ping back link to my “SELF-Awareness Sunday” post so that others can visit yours
- Only post what you really want to share. There are things that come up which are not ready for the world yet. Please respect yourself in that point.
- If anything frightening comes up and you feel like you need help don’t hesitate to get it via your health professional, spiritual guide etc. You can find help-lines here
- Most of all enjoy the ride and trust the process! Your inner self and your gut will tell you exactly where you need to go 🙂
- Now my darlings: go, create and have lots of fun 🙂