For now, I am just re-posting old prompts. Feel free to take part anyway. Will decide later in the year if I make a “thing” of it again.
I admit I have not followed my own prompt from last week. There have been so many changes in my life lately and in my blogging that it will need a while until I get a proper routine. I promise though I try this week 🙂
What is SELF-Awareness Sunday?
Read the rules/suggestions at the bottom of this post which give you an idea of what we are doing. Then sit down and let your subconscious tell you something about you that you are happy to share with the world. It does not need to be a post in words. If you love painting, make it wordless and show us your creations. If you like singing, make a video and share your song with us. If you like writing. By all means, do it in words.
Anything goes that helps you on your journey of discovering yourself, but please respect yourself. There are things that are not ready to be shared yet. If you feel your creation needs some time in the closet than please leave it there. There will be a time when you are happy to share it. Also, if anything distressing comes up do not hesitate to find help with your health care provider, friends, family and spiritual guide. If you need help to find help here are some helplines: Bee’s Pinterest Board “If you are in distress don’t stay alone!
I invite you on a journey to yourself and am looking forward to share mine with you!
SELF-Awareness Sunday rules/suggestions
- write a post about anything that makes you “YOU”: share experiences, show your art, enlighten us with your wisdom… you get the gist
- the exact topic is entirely up to you and the posts are strictly Stream of Consciousness as I believe this way of writing gives you great insights into who you are and what is hidden underneath the surface
- post it to your blog or as a comment on my SELF-Awareness Sunday post and tag it with “SELF-Awareness Sunday”
- If you wrote a post, put a pingback link to my “SELF-Awareness Sunday” post or if those do not work leave it in the comments so that others can visit your post
- Only post what you really want to share. There are things that come up which are not ready for the world yet. Please respect yourself in that point!
- If anything frightening comes up and you feel like you need help don’t hesitate to get it via your health professional, spiritual guide, etc. You can find helplines here
- Most of all enjoy the ride and trust the process! Your inner self and your gut will tell you exactly where you need to go 🙂
- Now my darlings: go, create and discover yourself 🙂