How are you doing fellow Love Is In Da Blog Bloggers? Are getting into the love mood? Or are you totally put off by your most hated love song?
I hope it helped a little for you to get over it when you hashed it through in a blog post. For me, it hasn’t changed anything. My most hated love song is the famous “Je t’aime” by Jane Birkin & Serge Gainsbourg. The reason is not that I think it is too risky to be broadcast. Or that I think it will bring our poor youngsters to the path of sin… they know much more about sin than any generation previous and probably laugh out loud about this song.
The reason why I hate it is that I believe it’s more fun to DIY it instead of listening to someone else faking it. Mind you Wikipedia mentions the rumour that the first version with Brigid Bardot was recorded with live sex. Really? In the sixties??? Who would have imagined THAT?! 😉
Well, according to Mr Gainsbourgh it wasn’t even though he is supposed to have said if it was, he would have loved to have it as a long-player. YUK! So, Birkin and Bardot were not the only ones Mr Loverman asked to sing with him. There was also Marianne Faithful who supposedly said: “Ha! He asked everyone!” Never mind.
You can imagine it was banned in several countries and I totally approve of that decision. Still, I am going to let you have it so you can make up your own mind.
Video Source: Glivingston73 via YouTube (all rights reserved to Mr Loverman Gainsbourg)
Love Is In Da Blog 2019 Prompt February 3rd
Where on earth can we go from here? Oh, you might have chosen a rather kitsch song instead of my breathy one. I love kitsch. Other’s don’t. Well, then lets just choose
A kitsch Love Song
as tomorrows prompt. Oh, I love that. Sorry if you hate it but feel free to chose something else. Yes, yes, it should have something to do with love if you please 😉
There is also a change in timing. As some bloggers have trouble to link to the posts because their posts are much earlier the “Love Is In Da Blog” post will go up at 8.56 GMT in the morning. I hope this helps!
And here to remind ourselves:
“Love Is In Da Blog” Rules/suggestions
- Join in! No matter where, when and with what. You missed the first day or week? Don’t worry. Just jump in when it suits you.
- Send us the link! The ping-back option does not always work so please leave a link in the comments of the post on the day you take part.
- Tag your post either with “Love Is In Da Blog” or “LoIsInDaBl” or “Love Is In Da Blog 19” or #LoIsInDaBl19. You can also use these as hashtags for Twitter and other Social Networks to give your post more exposure.
- No matter which music the prompt favours you create with it whatever you please, and whatever length you please (no pun intended 😉 ) as long as it is about “LOVE.”
- I post the prompt post the day before which is connected with the music for that day so you have some time to make up your mind and create your post. There won’t be two different posts and I hope its not too confusing.
- If you like, use this picture for your readers to find the posts.
- Find the prompt list for the whole month here in this introduction post at the end
share a kitsch love song
and have lots of fun