Hello my dear readers, how are you doing? I hope winter (or summer if you live at the other end of the world 😉 ) has not broken you down entirely yet. If either has then I’ll send you the antidote: “Love Is In Da Blog” is back. It is the only monthlong blog event I have ever managed and is all about love in all its forms and expressions.
I try to keep the event interesting and while we had an “ABC of Love” last year this year we are going to have a music festival. The idea is that I offer you a love music prompt every day of February and you can share your most treasured love songs (or the opposite 🙂 ). Feel free to leave it at that or write something too. Either about the song/band/music you have chosen, what the song means to you or both. Go crazy! Let your inner creator and musician out and fill your blog with Love, Love, Love!!!!! The world certainly needs more of it.
How do you take part? Find the suggestions here:
“Love Is In Da Blog” Rules/suggestions
- Join in! No matter where, when and with what. You missed the first day or week? Don’t worry. Just jump in when it suits you.
- Send us the link! The ping-back option does not always work so please leave a link in the comments of the post on the day you take part.
- Tag your post either with “Love Is In Da Blog” or “LoIsInDaBl” or “Love Is In Da Blog 19” or #LoIsInDaBl19. You can also use these as hashtags for Twitter and other Social Networks to give your post more exposure.
- No matter which music the prompt favours you create with it whatever you please, and whatever length you please (no pun intended 😉 ) as long as it is about “LOVE.”
- I post the prompt post the day before which is connected with the music for that day so you have some time to make up your mind and create your post. There won’t be two different posts and I hope it’s not too confusing.
- If you like, use this picture for your readers to find the posts.
I know many of you peeps are busy people and prefer to look ahead that is why I give you the prompt list ahead of time. Yes, I know my prompts are somehow random but let your inner music freak out and let him or her sift through them and pick and choose what you like. And if you don’t like any of them just write about LOVE. It’s up to you. But here we go: Love Is In Da Blog 2019 Music Prompts
- My favourite love song
- My most hated love song
- A kitsch love song
- A serious love song
- A hardcore love song
- Love in Children’s songs
- Time Travel A Love Song from 1919-1928
- Time Travel A Love Song from 1929-1938
- Time Travel A Love Song from 1939-1948
- Time Travel A Love Song from 1949- 1958
- Time Travel A Love Song from 1959-1968
- Time Travel A Love Song from 1969- 1978
- Time Travel A Love Song from 1979-1988
- Time Travel A Love Song from 1989 – 1998
- Time Travel A Love Song from 1999 – 2008
- Time Travel A Love Song from 2009 – 2018
- Arrived! Your Favourite Love Song from 2019!
- My favourite Queer Love Song
- My favourite Wedding Song (if you are not married please chose the one that you would like to have)
- A Love Song For My Pet
- My Favourite Song about God’s Love
- My favourite Heartbreak Song
- My favourite song from the country I love the most
- My favourite Love Song in a Foreign language
- My favourite Love Song from an Opera
- My Favourite Love Song from a Musical
- My Favourite Love Song from a film
- Choose what you want!
Love Is In Da Blog 2019 prompt for February 1st
Let’s start really boringly tomorrow with your favourite love song. If you have more than one keep some for yourself because there are 27 more songs to be posted in Love Is In Da Blog 2019. I am sure you’ll get your chance to post one. That’s going to be a feast for our ears!!!! Ok, please post
your favourite Love Song
tomorrow and link back to tomorrows post so we all can visit you!!!