Sparks from “Sparks from a Combustible Mind” asked us some very interesting questions this week. Thanks for keeping the “Share Your World” blog event going, Sparks.
I suggest you visit her blog and her and the other participants “Share your World” posts. They boggle your mind and touch your heart. Definitely worth checking out!
Before I have a go at this week’s answer here are the suggestions on how to take part:
- ‘I will post four or five different questions each week for you to answer. There are two ways which you can participate.
- Create a SYW post. Then post the link to your blog in my comment box or leave your answers in the comments box of my blog.
- To make it easy for others to check out your photos, title your blog post “Share Your World” and link it to this post.
- Remember to Follow My Blog to get your weekly reminders.
- Ping-backs are activated and are working well. For instructions on how ping-backs work, in case you weren’t certain, please click here.
- I usually will respond to your entry on your blog, rather than on my page.”
What’s your go-to for unwinding after a stressful event or day? Can be someone or something – music, pets, family or whatever you choose.
Cup of tea, hug the dog and cuddle the husband. 🙂
The plane you’re flying in is going to crash, no survivors. If you had one song you could listen to before it happens, what would it be? (credit to NewEpicAuthor for this one). Please share the link to the song if you can.
Now that was one I needed to ponder. I decided on a Yiddish song I used to listen to when I was a teenager. There was a German folk group called Zupfgeigenhansel that discovered songs from the Jewish Ghettos and made an LP with it (yes my younger readers there was a time before the blessed music streaming services 😉 ). I found all of them hauntingly beautiful but the one I loved the most and often sang when I was frustrated and anxious working at the supermarket is “Oj Dortn Dortn“. A love song as much as I can gather. I would think of my husband but most likely he would be at my side anyway….
What is one thing you’re really, really good at and not ashamed to admit it? I worded that deliberately because aren’t we taught to be humble and not pushy about our achievements? Celebrate your ability!
I think I am good at encouraging others. Encouraging them not only to follow their dreams but also to be kind to themselves and to believe in themselves.
Would you rather lose all of your money and valuables or all of the pictures you have ever taken?
Money and valuables
What were you grateful for or something that made you smile during the past month?
Last week I did a really long list but this time I shall do the all good things come in threes 🙂
- My family
2. Our dog
All three are both: I am grateful for them and they made me smile a lot in September!
Fellow Bloggers taking part in “Share your World”
Julie Powell: Share Your World – 2nd October 2018
Sandmanjazz: Share Your World 1st October 2018