For all those, who do not know what this is all about: At the beginning of this year, I have started to fundraise for the World Literacy Foundation with Teespring. Teespring is a platform that allows you to create your own lines of shirts, mugs, stickers and other cool stuff, and at the same time support a good cause. Find out why and how I started here and here.
For a long time, I had that slogan “On your keyboard. Get tea. Write!” on my mind. It motivated me to start my writing, and I wanted to share it. I also wanted to do something to bring literacy to everybody, as I believe, it is a human right, to know how to read or write. I don’t know where I would be if I could not write or read. So I created these mugs both for tea- and for coffee lovers!
The first version is this one which I use every day.
But then I developed the line to the designs shown above. So if you are looking for a unique present for the writer/blogger in your life or for yourself please check it out and do something good!
And there is more to come!
I have planned another special line for World Literacy Day on September 8th. It will run from September 8th until September 14th, and you can choose both what product it will be, as well as, what is on it.
The options are:
- Another mug line saying: “On your keyboard. Get wine. Write!”
- Another mug line with this poem: “Reading and writing ~ not only a human right but hope ~ in books and pencils”.
- A shirt line saying: “ On your keyboard. Get wine. Write!”
- A shirt line with this poem: “Reading and writing ~ not only a human right but hope ~ in books and pencils”.
And you can win something too:
- A PDF version of my poetry book “Me ~ lost and found”
- A feature on my blog about your book and/or your blog or any other creative project
- A poem written just for you.
Please fill in this form and let me know which line you want me to create for World Literacy Day 2018.
This competition runs for two weeks until September 5th, midnight, GMT. Any message I get after that time won’t take part. I am going to choose the winners on September 6th and create which option got the most votes. The winner is chosen randomly from all participants
The World Literacy Day Line and the winners will be revealed on Friday, September 7th, 2018.