I invite you to celebrate your life and your work with anything you feel you like to celebrate it with: put some extra make-up on, chose your favourite jumper, have an extra cup of tea, coffee, glass of wine, sing a song… You’ll find something I am sure 🙂 .
The main reason I keept the Music Monday Blog Party going is what Emilia over at My Inner MishMash said when she took part at the first party:
“…and I agree with Bee that we do need to celebrate our lives, and that we – as people, but particularly in my opinion, we as people struggling with all kinds of mental illnesses, should think about celebrating more often – we think so often about how we hate our lives so that I feel like we often just forget to think about how much is there to celebrate…”
It’s probably not only bloggers living with a mental health condition who do not celebrate their achievements and the blessings in their life enough. And it feels like such a good way to start the week.
The suggestions on how to take part are as follows:
- I invite you to celebrate your life and your work
- Do it in any way you like: cup of extra nice coffee, bake a cake, dance, sing or even have a party
- Write a post about it
- Add a song either with a video or a link to the song from one of your favourite female musicians that gets you in the mood to celebrate (add the lyrics if you want to)*
- Leave your link here in the comments and I visit and post a shout-out-post on “The Bee Writes…”
- Party-End is Wednesday 23rd of May 2018, 2.56 pm GMT (Time Converter)
- Come on bloggers let’s party!
No matter if you take part or not: I hope you can start your week with a little self-nurturing and celebrating yourself!
*I suggest different sorts of music every week