I feel more and more that we should encourage ourselves to start the week with a little celebration to set the tone for the week and add some sparkle, self-love and motivation to it.
So, I invite you to celebrate your life, and your work with anything you feel you like to celebrate it with: put some extra make-up on, chose your favourite jumper, have an extra cup of tea, coffee, glass of wine, sing a song… You’ll find something I am sure 🙂 .
“…and I agree with Bee that we do need to celebrate our lives, and that we – as people, but particularly in my opinion, we as people struggling with all kinds of mental illnesses, should think about celebrating more often – we think so often about how we hate our lives so that I feel like we often just forget to think about how much is there to celebrate…”
Come on, let’s celebrate!
The suggestions on how to take part are as follows:
- I invite you to celebrate your life and your work
- Do it in any way you like: cup of extra nice coffee, bake a cake, dance, sing or even have a party
- Write a post about it
- Add a song either with a video or a link to the song (add the lyrics if you want to). This week I invite you to choose from “oldies” that encourage you.
- Leave your link here in the comments and I visit and post a shout-out-post on “The Bee Writes…”
- Party-End is Wednesday 16nd of May 2018, 15.56 pm GMT (Time Converter)
- Come on bloggers let’s party!
Come on fellow bloggers, you rock!
I know you want to take part 😉 !