Last week I tried out a “Music Monday Blog Party” on my old self-hosted blog. Even though I did not get a lot of feedback on my question if other bloggers wanted it to be a regular feature I have decided to make it one.
The main reason for this is what Emilia over at My Inner MishMash said:
“…and I agree with Bee that we do need to celebrate our lives, and that we – as people, but particularly in my opinion, we as people struggling with all kinds of mental illnesses, should think about celebrating more often – we think so often about how we hate our lives so that I feel like we often just forget to think about how much is there to celebrate…”
It’s probably not only bloggers living with a mental health condition who do not celebrate their achievements and the blessings in their life enough. And it feels like such a good way to start the week.
However, I won’t only do it for a day. That seems much too short as we all live in different time zones.
So I decided to have the party open until Wednesday afternoon. What do you think?
I invite you to celebrate your life and your work with anything you feel you like to celebrate it with: put some extra make-up on, chose your favourite jumper, have an extra cup of tea, coffee, glass of wine, sing a song… You’ll find something I am sure 🙂 .
Then write a post about it and add a song that makes you feel like celebrating. Leave the link here and all can come and visit and I add a shout-out post to the mix. The suggestions on how to take part are as follows:
- I invite you to celebrate your life and your work
- Do it in any way you like: cup of extra nice coffee, bake a cake, dance, sing or even have a party
- Write a post about it
- Add a song either with a video or a link to the song from one of your favourite musicians that gets you in the mood to celebrate (add the lyrics if you want to)
- Leave your link here in the comments and I visit and post a shout-out-post on “The Bee Writes…”
- Party-End is Wednesday 2nd of May 2018, 2.56 pm GMT (Time Converter)
- Come on bloggers let’s party!
I can’t wait to discover some more interesting blogs, bloggers and music!