There are things that I need to do when I feel down and life seems out of whack: I bake for my loved ones and for myself. There is nothing more satisfying than the smell of fresh cookies, cakes or sweet breads in the house and it gives my mood a boost when I have created something delicious. One thing I have never tried is a Lemon Drizzle cake and that is why I chose a zestful recipe and video on how to bake one on here:
This post takes part in “Love Is In Da Blog 2018” and answers to the prompt “Zestful”
Love Is In Da Blog 2018 Prompt 28
So we have reached the end of “Love Is In Da Blog 2018”. There is only one prompt left and I dedicate it to all love that has entered and left our lives. It is
I am sorry, that I have been a little short-handed in the last couple of days. Black dog asks its due and I have to take care of myself. Please bear with me and enjoy a last LoIsInDaBl prompt with these rules/suggestions:
“Love Is In Da Blog” Rules/suggestions
- Join in! No matter where, when and with what. You missed the first day or week? Don’t worry. Just jump in when it suits you.
- Send us the link! Unfortunately, my blog is now self-hosted and the ping-back option does not always work. So please leave a link in the comments on the day of the prompt that you are writing to so we can all come and visit you.
- Tag your post either with “Love Is In Da Blog” or #LoIsInDaBl. You can also use these as hashtags for Twitter and other Social Networks to give your post more exposure.
- No matter which medium the prompt favours you create with them whatever you please, and whatever length you please (no pun intended ) as long as it is about “LOVE.”
- If you like, use this picture for your readers to find the posts.