Today will just be a very, very short one. I am exhausted. I just had my assessment phone call with the Wellbeing service. The good news is I am getting on the waiting list for CBT ASAP. The bad news is there are months of waiting involved. The lady was really good an professional. But it exhausted me to have a look at that point that bothers me for years. My protective walls seem to have broken down completely and I have hit rock bottom. That’s the time when change is happening.
The lesson I am yearning to learn is that I am who I am. No matter how much I would love to just get on with my job and not be so sensitive and not feel fear and anxiety: That is not who I am.
So I keep learning to accept myself no matter what!
This post takes part in “Love Is In Da Blog 2018” and answers to the prompt “yearning”
Only two prompts left and one for the Alphabet of Love. Z stands for
So let’s give “Love Is In Da Blog 2018” a zestful end 🙂 and remind ourselves of the rules/suggestions:
“Love Is In Da Blog” Rules/suggestions
- Join in! No matter where, when and with what. You missed the first day or week? Don’t worry. Just jump in when it suits you.
- Send us the link! Unfortunately, my blog is now self-hosted and the ping-back option does not always work. So please leave a link in the comments on the day of the prompt that you are writing to so we can all come and visit you.
- Tag your post either with “Love Is In Da Blog” or #LoIsInDaBl. You can also use these as hashtags for Twitter and other Social Networks to give your post more exposure.
- No matter which medium the prompt favours you create with them whatever you please, and whatever length you please (no pun intended ) as long as it is about “LOVE.”
- If you like, use this picture for your readers to find the posts. You can download or copy and paste it here and the prompt 27 image here