I know I am repeating myself but it is so amazing what a variety of posts the ABC of Love prompts have created so far. Please check them out in the comments of the posts here if you haven’t done so so far. Thanks 🙂
We’ve explored our passions, had questions and got a little physical last week so what are we discovering in the last couple of days of “Love Is In Da Blog 2018”? Well, I thought I might add some prompts that also suggest a medium to do the prompt in for this week. As usual you can but you do not need to follow this suggestion, however, it might add some interesting new ideas to your blogging.
But what will Tuesday’s prompt word be?
is the word and I want you to use a YouTube video with it. You can add a video to your post, link to a video, make a video or just rant about the Spice Girls on YouTube. Get wild. Get creative. Let your idea’s guide you to a post that inspires you and your creativity 🙂
And here are the usual rules/suggestions to take part in “Love Is In Da Blog 2018”
“Love Is In Da Blog” Rules/suggestions
- Join in! No matter where, when and with what. You missed the first day or week? Don’t worry. Just jump in when it suits you.
- Send us the link! Unfortunately, my blog is now self-hosted and the ping-back option does not always work. So please leave a link in the comments on the day of the prompt that you are writing to so we can all come and visit you.
- Tag your post either with “Love Is In Da Blog” or #LoIsInDaBl. You can also use these as hashtags for Twitter and other Social Networks to give your post more exposure.
- No matter which medium the prompt favours you create with them whatever you please, and whatever length you please (no pun intended ) as long as it is about “LOVE.”
- If you like, use this picture for your readers to find the posts.
Fellow Bloggers wrote about “spicy”:
Words and Herbs: In A Vase on Monday: warm and spicy
Koolkosherkitchen: Listen to your Wife! Herbed and spicy not butter