Hello, dear readers and participants of “Love Is In Da Blog 2018”. I hope you are having a lovely weekend. Mine is quiet I try to keep doing my breathing exercises and concentrate to stay in the moment.
I admit tomorrows prompt isn’t too creative but can you really do an ABC of Love without a kiss? Don’t think so! So tomorrows prompt is
You can surprise us with a KISS song, take a kissing selfie, write a poem, draw a picture. I am sure you will find something surprising. And to remind ourselves and to encourage newcomers here are the rules/suggestions to take part
“Love Is In Da Blog” Rules/suggestions
- Join in! No matter where, when and with what. You missed the first day or week? Don’t worry. Just jump in when it suits you.
- Send us the link! Unfortunately, my blog is now self-hosted and the ping-back option does not always work. So please leave a link in the comments on the day of the prompt that you are writing to so we can all come and visit you.
- Tag your post either with “Love Is In Da Blog” or #LoIsInDaBl. You can also use these as hashtags for Twitter and other Social Networks to give your post more exposure.
- No matter which medium the prompt favours you create with them whatever you please, and whatever length you please (no pun intended ) as long as it is about “LOVE.”
- If you like, use this picture for your readers to find the posts.
Fellow Bloggers write about Kisses:
In Dianes Kitchen: Secret Kiss Cookies
Debi Riley: Watercolour Secret, it’s in the “kiss”