Yesterday was cinematic today will be claustrophobic 😉 :
it was big cinema today with our poetry month ~ i am still behind with putting links and tweeting but hopefully you bear with me. slowly we bring in all we have because the countdown has started a while ago. counting down we arrived at one hand! time for a macro picture to have a close look at the things around us again, anew, at last, afresh.
so #frapalymo prompt for may 26th is: “macro picture: in the sardine can” how cosy or claustrophobic do you see sardines? and how does it feel like? me? i often feel like that…
…and the small print: please let me know via email or twitter if you take part. then I can post the link to your blog/poem on Twitter. or post the link in the comments under the daily prompt post on my blog. the hashtag for Twitter is #frapalymo, and I am @FrauPaulchen.”
Of course, my fellow English speaking poets and poetesses rather let me @Morgaine620 know or post the link here in the comments.
You can find the original German post here
Suggestions for taking part in English #frapalymo
- read the translation of @FrauPaulchen’s prompt
2. write your English (German if you can/want to) poem on your blog and tag it with “English #frapalymo.”
3. use the “English #frapalymo” picture if you want to
4. set a link to the translated prompt here on Bee’s blog
5. visit other links posted here and if you want to/can those posted with the hashtag #fapalymo on Twitter
6. The Bee will post your link to the German #frapalymo and translate for you if you want to. Now go, create and have lots of fun!