Yesterday we versed 10 lines but today we might be rowing our boats ;-):
today you had to wait a long time for the new prompt. i am very sorry. sometimes aimlessness gets to me …. that is why i was pretty much unprepared for today’s prompt and out with friends for a long time. but now…
#frapalymo prompt for may 21st is: ” a river poem” write a poem in one go (the word for river in German can also mean to do something in one go), at a river, about a river… the only important thing is that your feeling of river can be seen in the poem. and if the river is in your hometown, in Germany (or wherever you are 🙂 ) or in faraway Borneo that is your choice. i am looking forward to your flowing words.
…and the small print: please let me know via email or twitter if you take part. then I can post the link to your blog/poem on Twitter. or post the link in the comments under the daily prompt post on my blog. the hashtag for Twitter is #frapalymo, and I am @FrauPaulchen.”
Of course, my fellow English speaking poets and poetesses rather let me @Morgaine620 know or post the link here in the comments.
You can find the original German post here
Suggestions for taking part in English #frapalymo
- read the translation of @FrauPaulchen’s prompt
2. write your English (German if you can/want to) poem on your blog and tag it with “English #frapalymo.”
3. use the “English #frapalymo” picture if you want to
4. set a link to the translated prompt here on Bee’s blog
5. visit other links posted here and if you want to/can those posted with the hashtag #fapalymo on Twitter
6. The Bee will post your link to the German #frapalymo and translate for you if you want to. Now go, create and have lots of fun!