A little grey yesterdays city poems but all worth reading. Today we move on to the countryside as @FrauPaulchen promised. But here in her own words:
(This is my translation of @FrauPaulchen’s original post here)
the city jungle had us really in its paws so i am very curious about your rural exodus…..!
the prompt for the #frapalymo poem on 3. may can’t be a surprise as it is the second part of our coupled prompt and is therefore: “write a poem about the countryside”. again it is up to you, if “countryside” means green meadow, the alp high above or the hooting owl…. i am curious and sure we will read each other!
and the small print: please let me know via email or Twitter, if you take part. then i can post the link to your blog/poem on Twitter. or post the link in the comments under the daily prompt post on my blog. hashtag for Twitter is #frapalymo and I am @FrauPaulchen.
1. read translation of @FrauPaulchen’s prompt here on Bee’s blog
2. write your English (German if you can/want to) poem on your blog and tag it with “English #frapalymo”
3. use the “English #frapalymo” picture
4. set a link to the translated prompt here on Bee’s blog
5. visit other links posted here and if you want to/can those posted with the hashtag #fapalymo on Twitter
6. The Bee will post your link to the German #frapalymo and translate for you if you want to
It already has become a multi-country/language project! Thanks!!!!!