the end is here 🙂 and I cannot thank you enough for your wonderful participation, your brilliant blog posts and just for sharing your creativity. I will write a conclusion tomorrow because today is dedicated to “Stream of Consciousness” and Linda’s “Stream of Consciousness Saturday” which had its first birthday yesterday. So please enjoy our combined prompt and link your posts both to “SoCS” and “Love Is In Da Blog”
Here is what Linda wrote:
“As a special feature for February’s Stream of Consciousness Saturday, The Bee and I have decided to collaborate! As you may know, on her site – Just Fooling Around with Bee – a month-long blog-hop is going on in recognition of Love, called “Love Is In Da Blog.” The week 4 prompt is Love in friendship. This, conveniently, ties in to my own special occasion this week.
This weekend, the Stream of Consciousness Saturday prompt is one year old! Since its humble beginnings, starting with the rules, I have met SO many new bloggers who I now consider to be friends. And let me tell you, I appreciate each and every one of you! I’m so happy that my prompt has led many others to connect as well and I’m constantly amazed by the wonderful posts that have come out of this event. Thank you all so much for joining in over the past year!! Here’s to the next!!! 😀 Without further ado:
Your Friday prompt for Stream of Consciousness Saturday is: acquaint and/or friend. Use one, use both, add prefixes or suffixes, but whatever you do, have fun!
After you’ve written your Saturday post tomorrow, please link it here at this week’s prompt page and check to make sure it’s here in the comments so others can find it and see your awesome Stream of Consciousness post. Anyone can join in! And don’t forget, as a special feature this month, you can also pingback to “Love Is In Da Blog”! Find the prompt here and get the badge: https://thebeewritesdownloads.wordpress.com/2015/02/22/love-is-in-da-blog-february-ping-back-post-rulessuggestions-week-4/
To make your post more visible, use the SoCS badge! Just paste it in your Saturday post so people browsing the reader will immediately know your post is stream of consciousness and/or pin it as a widget to your site to show you’re a participant. Wear it with pride!!
Here are the rules:
1. Your post must be stream of consciousness writing, meaning no editing, (typos can be fixed) and minimal planning on what you’re going to write.
2. Your post can be as long or as short as you want it to be. One sentence – one thousand words. Fact, fiction, poetry – it doesn’t matter. Just let the words carry you along until you’re ready to stop.
3. There will be a prompt every week. I will post the prompt here on my blog on Friday, along with a reminder for you to join in. The prompt will be one random thing, but it will not be a subject. For instance, I will not say “Write about dogs”; the prompt will be more like, “Make your first sentence a question,” or “Begin with the word ‘The’.”
4. Ping back! It’s important, so that I and other people can come and read your post! For example, in your post you can write “This post is part of SoCS:” and then copy and paste the URL found in your address bar at the top of this post into yours. Your link will show up in my comments, for everyone to see. The most recent pingbacks will be found at the top.
5. Read at least one other person’s blog who has linked back their post. Even better, read everyone’s! If you’re the first person to link back, you can check back later, or go to the previous week, by following my category, “Stream of Consciousness Saturday,” which you’ll find right below the “Like” button on my post.
6. Copy and paste the rules (if you’d like to) in your post. The more people who join in, the more new bloggers you’ll meet and the bigger your community will get!
7. Have fun!”
Now my darlings: go, create and have lots of fun!