My Darlings, can you believe it?
We are already in the last week of February and with that in the last week of “Love Is In Da Blog”. It is such an adventure to discover the ways you implement my prompts and I am humbled by your wonderfully creative participation.
I am so sorry that I have been out for several days due to our internet providers escapades which meant I could not do a ping-back post for last week. Also, I am still behind with visiting your blogs and posts as other things got in the way too. Sorry! Please bear with me I will come around to all of you :-).
Maybe you feel the same way but I believe I have made many friends while blogging even though I have never met most of them in person. The internet and blogs offer a connection that has never been possible before and I am enjoying it to the max :-).
Therefore this last week is dedicated to
The love of friends!
Let’s see what prompts this topic will create. And just in case you have not seen it before here are the
“Love Is In Da Blog” Rules/suggestions
- Join in! No matter where, when and with what. You missed the first day or week? Don’t worry. Just jump in when it suits you.
- Ping it back! If your writing makes it to your blog, feel free to ping it back to this post. If you are a WordPress blogger just set a link to this post, and it will appear automatically on the bottom so others can read your loving creation. If you blog at Blogger or other platforms, please leave a comment with your link so I/we can visit you and enjoy.
- Tag your post either with “Love Is In Da Blog” or #LoIsInDaBl. You can also use these as hashtags for Twitter and other Social Networks to give your post more exposure.
- No matter which medium the prompt favours you create with them whatever you please, and whatever length you please (no pun intended 😉 ) as long as it is about “LOVE.”
- If you like, use this picture for your readers to find the posts easier
- Visit at least one of the other bloggers. You will find brilliant posts if you follow the ping backs or links in the comments! And the best: They will visit you back and find your brilliant post.
I suggest to ping your posts for this week back to this post as it will make it easier to find where they belong. But any of the posts are fine for a ping back.
Am so looking forward to your new loving creations!
Now my darlings: go, create and have lots of fun!