Today is the day!
“Love Is In Da Blog” has started and here is the post to let you know what it is all about and how to take part.
How “Love Is In Da Blog” started
The idea created itself in a little comment conversation with Linda G. Hill last week when I realised that I was quite sad that her “Just Jot It January” will finish soon. She would do another one if she had time Linda said so I answered in jest I could do one myself.
When Linda answered that that is a great idea and a great experience, my inner artist child got mightily excited and shoved idea over idea in my creative face. I am a parent who spoils her inner artist child and for this reason, I went for it.
So what is “Love Is In Da Blog” all about?
It is a blog hop to celebrate love in all its forms. I will offer you a different topic every week which I will introduce to you on Sundays. For the rest of the week, I offer you prompts to kick-start your
love-life 😉 creativity. But feel free to use your own ideas. This is all about fun and not a competition :-).
I will concentrate on poetry because that is what I do, but this hop is open to all sorts of writing as long as it is about “LOVE”.
- You like to write one line? Be my guest.
- You do photography? Please feel free to take part
- You write short stories, scientific articles, flash poetry or fiction….. You all have a place here on “Love Is In Da Blog”.
The more variety, the better!
But let’s get started shall we?
“LOVE”-topic Week One
This week’s topic is “Love, in General”. To kick-start this loving hop and our ideas, we just go for what comes to mind. I will incorporate some prompts though.
Are you ready for the rules?
Here they are anyway 😉
“Love Is In Da Blog” Rules
(for all those of you who do not like rules: exchange the word “Rules” for “Suggestions” 🙂
- Join in! No matter where, when and with what. You missed the first day or week? Don’t worry. Just jump in when it suits you.
- Ping it back! If your writing makes it to your blog, feel free to ping it back to this post. If you are a WordPress blogger just set a link to this post, and it will appear automatically on the bottom so others can read your loving creation. If you blog at Blogger or other platforms, please leave a comment with your link so I/we can visit you and enjoy.
- Tag your post either with “Love Is In Da Blog” or #LoIsInDaBl. You can also use these as hashtags for Twitter and other Social Networks to give your post more exposure.
- Even though the prompts are concentrating on poetry you can create with them whatever you please, and whatever length you please (no pun intended 😉 ) as long as it is about “LOVE.”
- If you like, use this picture for your readers to find the posts easier
- Visit one of the other bloggers. You will find brilliant posts if you follow the ping backs or links in comments! And the best: They will visit you back and find your brilliant post.
Now my darlings: Go, create and have lots of fun!